What are the Smart lists readily available in Kylas CRM?
The smart lists which are readily available in Kylas CRM are listed below:
- All Leads - This list will consist of all leads accessible by the user.
- All My Leads - This list will contain all the leads owned by the user.
- Shared With Me - This list will contain all the leads accessible by the user, which is not owned by the user.
- All Converted Leads - This list will include all the leads that were converted to a deal and which is also accessible by the user.
- Open Leads - This list will display all leads with their pipeline stage as open.
- Closed Won Leads - List of leads which were successfully closed/won by the selling organization.
- Closed Lost Leads - List of leads which were lost by the team.
- Closed Unqualified Leads - List of leads which were unqualified by the sales team.
- All Contacts - This list will consist of all contacts accessible by the user.
- Stakeholder Contacts - The stakeholders who are stakeholders of the company.
- IT Contacts - The contacts who belong to IT Department.
- Marketing Contacts - The contacts who belong to Marketing Department.
- Sales Contacts - The contacts who belong to Sales Department.
What Are Smart Lists?
Smart List are filtering conditions that can be saved by a user for later use. There will be many filters which will be used very frequently by the sales people. The leads which are open, leads created by a specific user, Contacts created in last 30 ...
What are the standard roles in the Kylas CRM?
The standard roles available in Kylas CRM are:- - Admin : This role has access to entire application and has the rights to change administration settings and create more users/roles. - Restricted User : This user has only access to the Sales section ...
What is Kylas?
Kylas is a saas based CRM which is developed, maintained and owned by K2V2 TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED. A CRM is primarily a centralized database for recording, organizing and processing data related to a company's sales activities. The major ...
How to Log Calls in Kylas CRM?
Logging calls is considered as one of the best practices in every rep's sales journey. This not only tracks the daily productivity but also ensures the progression of Leads. Following are the steps to help you log your calls, Prerequisites. ...
What is meant by metrics in Kylas report?
Metrics are standards for measurement that are used to assess, compare and track the performance of the sales team. Number of leads, number of contacts, number of deals etc. are typical example for metrics in Kylas CRM.